Jane McIntyre

Twitter

Follow me on Twitter:
@janemcintyre12 | @normandycottage

JanePic

Hello.

I'm Jane McIntyre, a Sony-winning BBC producer who asked to take the money and run. Now running, daily, and er... spending the money. Also, writing (recently runner-up in LateRooms travel blog competition) and working regularly as an 'extra' in TV, commercials and movies. Hurrah!

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Brazil nuts

People seemed genuinely shocked at Chelsea’s sacking of Luiz Felipe Scolari, pointing to the fact that he had managed Brazil to a World Cup victory.

I wasn’t in the least bit surprised, though.

It should be obvious that international football is a completely different kettle of fish to the day-to-day involvement of club football.

And I reckon that even I could win the World Cup with Brazil, given the players that would be at my disposal.

Sandra Redknapp would probably fancy her chances too.