Jane McIntyre

Twitter

Follow me on Twitter:
@janemcintyre12 | @normandycottage

JanePic

Hello.

I'm Jane McIntyre, a Sony-winning BBC producer who asked to take the money and run. Now running, daily, and er... spending the money. Also, writing (recently runner-up in LateRooms travel blog competition) and working regularly as an 'extra' in TV, commercials and movies. Hurrah!

Friday 13 May 2011

With my little eye



How many I-Spy points for these? Over the last few days, I’ve seen an immaculate Mk I Honda Accord in Poole, a Talbot Sunbeam Lotus in Bridport, a Commer camper van on the way to Exeter (which reminded me that I used to want one - I now want one again) and a Renault Fuego in Weymouth. When was the last time ANYONE saw a Renault Fuego?!

I had a look on eBay to see how many Mk I Accords, Sunbeam Lotuses, Commer Campers and Fuegos there were available. Only three. Surprisingly, all Commers.

Wonder how much is in my PayPal account?